Where can I register with a doctor?

There is a free Student Health Service available on campus (located in the Geography Building at Mile End Campus, no. 28 on map). The Student Health Service is provided by an independent contractor to the National Health Service (NHS) England.

Registrations for the Student Health Service can take place online for all students living in inner London. If you live outside inner London, or if it is not convenient, you can register with a doctor closer to where you live.

Was this article helpful?

2 out of 3 liked this article