I would like to defer my postgraduate entry

If you wish to defer your entry, deferral requests can be made through the Applicant Portal (MySIS) under the 'Request a Change' tab.

A member of the admissions team will then review and process your request. 

Was this article helpful?

2 out of 2 liked this article