How can I get letter to open a bank account?

Once you are fully enrolled we will register you for an account with Gradintelligence, the service provider of our official Student Status Letter that can be used as proof of your enrolment, for council tax exemption and opening a bank account, amongst other uses. Please refer to the documents and letters page for more information.

Was this article helpful?

2 out of 2 liked this article