How do I withdraw my postgraduate application?

Withdrawal requests can be made through the applicant portal under the 'Request a Change' tab. 

A member of the Admissions team will then process the request. 

If you have not yet confirmed your offer then you can simply decline your offer .

Was this article helpful?

0 out of 0 liked this article