How can I complain about my tuition fee?

If you are not satisfied with a decision taken regarding the fees you have been charged, the arrangements for payment, refunds or any sanctions imposed for non-payment, you may submit a complaint in writing to:

Mrs Lisa Davis

Head of Income and Credit Control

Finance Department

Queen Mary University of London

Mile End Road

London E1 4NS

Email: [email protected]

Was this article helpful?

0 out of 0 liked this article