I am currently studying at another university, can I transfer to Queen Mary?

We may be able to consider transfer applications if you have completed part of your university studies elsewhere; this will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Only some of our academic schools consider transfers.

Further information on which academic schools consider transfers, transfer requirements, and how to make an application can be found on the following webpage: https://www.qmul.ac.uk/undergraduate/apply/how-to-apply/transfers/

If you wish to enquire about transferring to Queen Mary University, please complete our prospective student enquiry form and we will direct your enquiry onto the academic school. 

Was this article helpful?

23 out of 29 liked this article